What you can expect from us as lockdown eases:-
- On booking a market appraisal, you will receive confirmation of the appointment together with guidance on how we are conducting appointments and how you can help.
- At the market appraisal, our team will attend with the necessary PPE available to them and adhering to good hygiene routines. All appointments will be carried out with social distancing in mind.
- On instructing us, our contractors will be adhering to the same guidance that our team are.
- If you are looking to come into the office, we ask that you pre-book an appointment, then we can be ready for you to come in. Hand sanitisation points are found on entry and exit. Screens will be on the front desks and cleaning and hygiene routines are in place.
- If a viewing is requested, we will make sure that the interested party is able to proceed to make an offer. We will make sure they have seen a virtual tour and driven by the property, where possible, ahead of a physical viewing.
- Viewings are conducted with PPE available and social distancing will be undertaken.
We care about our customers and our team. Conducting ourselves as safely as possible is imperative, especially given the strength in the market at present.
We would be happy to talk you through the process. Make now the time to move.