The Clitheroe Food Festival is a wonderful showcase of the fabulous produce from local food & drink producers and takes place on Saturday 10 August.
We are looking forward to seeing many clients and friends for some summer refreshments on the day – we’re also hoping that there will be fabulous summer weather to accompany the celebrations!
For those that have not visited the festival before, here’s a “taster” of what you can expect….
Glorious, quality Lancashire produce, inspirational chefs, exciting culinary activities for all the family and great music from the area which creates a wonderful atmosphere through the town. A huge array of fantastic foods, from organic meat and dairy produce made from traditional Lancashire breeds to handmade pies and pastries and a feast of fruit and vegetables packed with authentic, home-grown flavours.
Please do pop along and say hello. 👋
We will be holding an Armitstead Barnett Family Challenge on the day. Here’s what you’ll need to do to take part:
THE GREATEST NUMBER OF DIFFERENT ITEMS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER F, THAT WILL FIT IN A SHOE BOX.
• Find an average size shoe box.
• Fill it with as many different items that begin with the letter F. The lid must be able to close.
• Make a list of the items to go with the box.
• Deliver your box to our Clitheroe Office on Saturday 10 August.
• Winner to be announced on Monday 11 August. Prize to be collect from our office.
🏡 5 Church Street, Clitheroe, BB7 2DD
📱 01200 411 155 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org