I love being at the Cumbria office. Being involved in the buying and selling of property is more than just a transaction, every sale has its own story. Understanding clients and their homes is what it’s all about Here are 5 reasons why I love my job!
- No two days are ever the same. Everyone has a story and every sale is a new learning experience.
- Meeting new people. I love to be among people and being a sales negotiator gives me a chance to see, meet, and interact with new people regularly which is a vibrant and rewarding experience for me. What I love about agency is that you don’t know who you will meet, talk to, or see next.
- Being proud of the work that we do. Whether it’s assisting buyers in finding their most valuable asset, or vendors with the marketing and subsequent sale of their home, as they get ready for the next chapter in their life! It doesn’t get much more exciting than that!
- Because we care. Helping people make life changing decisions, which we genuinely care about. Whether it is selling a family home, second home or investment property, it can be an emotional roller coaster and as a sales negotiator we are there to provide support and advise on those important decisions.
- Handing the keys over to the new homeowner once the sale is completed, it is the most fantastic feeling! Just another reason why I love my job.