- 2013Fellow of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- 2011RICS Registered Valuer
- 2001Qualified fellow of The Central Association of Agricultural Valuers
- 1997Qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- 1996BSc (Hons) Harper Adams University College
Core Areas of Practice
- Property sale and purchase of all village and rural property
- Development property sales
- Development and planning advice for residential schemes
- Valuation of Agricultural, Equestrian and Residential properties
Senior Partner David, leads the overall strategy for the Business, whilst also overseeing and managing the Planning and Development sector of the business.
With over 20 years’ experience within the surveying Industry, David has developed an extensive knowledge and expertise in the Planning, Development and Sale of rural property and business assets. David is also currently enrolled on Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses UK programme.