- 2008Fellow of The Livestock Auctioneers' Association
- 1981F.I.A (Scot) Est. College of Estate Management - Reading
Core Areas of Practice
- Valuation and sale of all Rural land and property
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Easements & Wayleaves
- Agricultural landlord and tenant matters
- Auctionneer of Live stock, Machinery and Property
John has over 40 years’ experience in all rural professional matters, extensive experience in valuation and sales of all rural land and property, as well as dealing with all Rural Professional matters.
Based at our Cumbria Office but also covering North Lancashire.