- 2015Fellow of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (FAAV)
- 2015RICS Registered Valuer
- 2015Qualified Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- 2014Post Graduate Diploma in Surveying - (PG Dip Surv)
- 2010Qualified Farm Environment Plan (FEP) Surveyor
- 2009BSc Hons – Environmental Land Management & Upland Conservation
Core Areas of Practice
- Rural land and property sales
- RICS compliant valuations
- Estate Management
- Environmental Stewardship and Scheme Advice
- Landlord and Tenant Matters
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Wayleaves, easements & land access negotiations
Mark leads our professional team in Cumbria operating principally from our Kendal office. Prior to his appointment with Armitstead Barnett Mark headed up a team of land agents covering the South Lakes and Cumbria and has over 10 years’ experience in all rural property and estate matters.
Mark hails from a farming family background and prides himself with being able to use this practical understanding and business acumen to provide sound practical and professional advice to all clients and corporate stakeholders.
Mark is an Appointed Trustee for Eden Rivers Trust.