- 2018Appointed AMC Agent
- 2012President of the Lancashire Association of Agricultural Valuers
- 2011RICS Registered Valuer
- 1997Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- 1997Fellow of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers
- 1994BSc (Hons) Reading University
Core Areas of Practice
- Rural property sales
- Valuation of all property types for and including expert witness reports, court-based valuations and security valuations.
- Management of rural property and land
- Agricultural landlord and tenant matters
- Wayleaves, easements & land access negotiations
- AMC Agent
- Machinery sales
- Compulsory purchase & compensation matters
- Appointment live stock auctioneer at Brockholes Arms Auction Mart
Richard manages and heads up the Rural Professional Department representing and acting for a large number of individual farmer clients, landowners along with corporate clients. Richard is also heavily involved in the Agricultural & Rural Property sectors.
With over 20 years qualified experience, Richard is able to advise on a wide range of Rural Professional matters. Richard is also the appointed Auctioneer for the Brockholes Arms Auction Mart on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.